Steven-Farrell-JrSteven-Farrell-Jr

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

The Reign ep 6 The Reign ep 6

WOW!!! Great job!!!

That was sweet!! I didnt know you already released this one! :( man times sure do fly! Hey man that was real great! I can see your skills have jumped BIG TIME!!! It's like your a whole nother animator!! I cant wait to see more!! Keep it up!!

TESM responds:

Dankashin baby... :)
anyways, thank you very much, I worked hard, and I've seen a few errors (many actually) in my pas works... and will start anew and fresh.... 100% original, and eahc of my backrounds and characters shall soo become a work of art, but ever improving.... thank you so much, thanks for being a loyal viewer :)
keep up your movies... I'd like to see em....

Rival Part 2: Escape Rival Part 2: Escape

YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!

FINALY!!!! ITS OUT!!!!! loved it!!!!! Man I wish there was more!!! GOOD JOB!!! 10/10!!!!

ISP, The Real Story ISP, The Real Story

So true!!

LOL!!! lOVED IT!!! SO TRUE!!!

MTV's TRL INA MTV's TRL INA

WOW~

I would have to say someone watches to much MTV!!!!

Dangerous Space Dangerous Space

hermmmm

just one thing..... You can not have explostions in space!!! sorry to burst your bubble! the only thing that will is the sun!!! Fire needs oxygen to breath!!! yeah i know its hard to beleave but its true!!!! LOL!!!!! nice work though!! The voices sucked!!! BIG TIME!!! The SPACE SHIP sucked!!!! but I still liked it! ("A little")

datalite-9 responds:

Hate to burst your bubble buddy.. It's a cartoon. Animated fire dosn't require animated oxygen to breath, and second, there was no explosion, there was an implosion as a result of the break in the astronaughts suit which resulted in a cataclysmic evacuation of all oxygen in his body causing a rupture of his internal organs trying to get out through that very same hole, because they couldn't fit out of that small hole they went the short way, through the rest of his body. Go consult some books or the internet before you confront me about astrophysics.

And I'm not sure why you think the voices sucked, the astronaugh had a crackle and poor quality to immitate using a radio signal as opposed to a telephone or internet microphone chat session. Also, the space ship as you call it, is actually a space shuttle. I used reference photos as a base for the one in the cartoon. Go look at some NASA photos for proof of this.

Besides, fire dosn't breath it combusts, which is only one direction, as opposed to inhale, exhale.

Sorry to sound rude, but I have to defend myself.

The Killer Dog The Killer Dog

hmmm?

hmmm...... well i dont think it should be blamed but its nothing to great! better luck next time!

bob pain 2 "ïce dive" bob pain 2 "ïce dive"

WTF????

DUDE!! That was gay!!! what was the point of it?? man what a waste of time!!! I hope you didnt spend more then 5 minites on the peice of crap!! No wait I take that back.. I hope you didnt spend any time on the peice of crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a waste of my time!!!

I Eat People I Eat People

Great Stuff!!!

Hey I have seen this animation before! not on newgrounds im not sure were i saw it! Hey nice job! I't made me fall over laughing so hard! lOL!

Blue X (real) Blue X (real)

It was ok.

Look I like your stuff, but this one I expected more! It was good and all and the music went perfict with it. but I Just was expecting a better animation! You still did a good job. This is not your best work...

Adam's New Computer Adam's New Computer

SWEET!

So FUNNY!!! I loved it!!! LOL!!! O MZY GOSH!! LOL!!!