Steven-Farrell-JrSteven-Farrell-Jr

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

The Reign ep 6 The Reign ep 6

WOW!!! Great job!!!

That was sweet!! I didnt know you already released this one! :( man times sure do fly! Hey man that was real great! I can see your skills have jumped BIG TIME!!! It's like your a whole nother animator!! I cant wait to see more!! Keep it up!!

TESM responds:

Dankashin baby... :)
anyways, thank you very much, I worked hard, and I've seen a few errors (many actually) in my pas works... and will start anew and fresh.... 100% original, and eahc of my backrounds and characters shall soo become a work of art, but ever improving.... thank you so much, thanks for being a loyal viewer :)
keep up your movies... I'd like to see em....

Rival Part 2: Escape Rival Part 2: Escape

YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!

FINALY!!!! ITS OUT!!!!! loved it!!!!! Man I wish there was more!!! GOOD JOB!!! 10/10!!!!

ISP, The Real Story ISP, The Real Story

So true!!

LOL!!! lOVED IT!!! SO TRUE!!!

The Great Soviet Union The Great Soviet Union

???/Sucked!!

First of all you traced everything!!! Second I think U have your history Mixed up!!! Third! You has so many bugs in the game!! naming just one. U can just right click and hit play and u win! And last but not least!!! YOUR GAY!!!

Battleships Battleships

How did u make that??!!!!!

That was so freakin cool!!!! MAN how did you make that??? WOW!! U did a very good job!!!!! I dont think anyone should give you a bad score or bad review!!! If they do tell me I will setal with them!!!